Friday, November 9, 2007

London


Well, London was fantastic. As expected. The weather was amazing--no rain!!--and I had a great time with my friends. I don't know what to say really, it was well worth the fact that I had to get up at 4 am on Monday and fly back to Barcelona and then work that night until 10 with hardly any sleep... I'm only now catching up.

We saw everything, lots and lots of walking, parks, buildings, the London eye, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, pubs, beer (too warm for my liking), etc.

Here's a great photo of Melissa, Nina, and Alex on one of the old double decker buses.

2 comments:

Michael Carøe Andersen said...

Ah that sounds great - and cool that you could meet up with Nina in London.

I have an 8 hour layover in London in two weeks any tips on what I should see on a drive-by visit in London?

Unknown said...

You are right. The photo is great :-) If you have time could you send it to me :-)