Saturday, December 22, 2007

It’s been soooo long


Well, I'm sorry I haven't written in so long. I've been totally slammed at work, and haven't had any energy for anything else.


But now I'm on a two week break! Woohoo.

A few weeks ago we decided to put on Christmas plays for the kids' parents at school. We had two different plays for the two different levels. And we practiced it and made a bunch of props and so on. It was a real energy suck for me because it was the last few weeks of work and I was (and still am) exhausted and the last thing I wanted to do was put a lot of effort into putting on plays. But we did it.

And they went beautifully. I was so proud of my kids! They did a really nice job. Even though a lot of the littlest ones didn't remember their lines they still had fun. And my two other groups did their plays PERFECTLY. I was so proud! It was lovely.

And one of my adult classes invited me to come to a dinner that they organized at a really nice restaurant in Santa Perpetua (where the school is). So after teaching a LOOOOOONG day on Thursday after a LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNG week I went out with them. They had said "only Spanish" because they think my Spanish is a higher level than their English. Well, it's not. And I wasn't really looking forward to it because I was totally exhasuted. But we had a really really nice time. I've posted a photo.

So that's the news here!

And now I'm on vacation.

No comments: